Terms and Conditions of Use
Boost Legal Templates is a rapidly growing online resource giving access and affordability to legal documents through the instant online legal resource, designed for Australian small business, start-ups and entrepreneurs to assist with the most legal needs.
By using the Website, You undertake and warrant that You are at least 18 years old.
By entering, accessing or using this Website, You agree to comply with the following in all of Your dealings with Boost Legal Templates as published and accessible via the Website:
In these Terms:
“Automio” means Automio Limited and its related parties and its associates.
“Automio Software” means the software which Automio owns and which is used through the Website.
“Boost Legal Templates” means AMK Law Pty Ltd ACN 626 787 193 trading as Boost Legal Templates ABN 96 626 787 193.
“Disclaimer” means the Boost Legal Templates disclaimer published on the Website, as amended from time to time.
“Fee” means any of the fees charged to You for a purchase made in connection with the Website.
“Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property on the Website and owned by Boost Legal Templates including all copyright, inventions, patents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, data and databases, confidential information, know-how, and all other rights resulting from intellectual activity and includes any enhancement, modification or derivative work of such Intellectual Property, the Website, Interviews, Video, social media publications, content and Legal Documents.
“Interview” means the interactive question and answer process through which Legal Documents are created using the Automio Software on the Website.
“Legal Document” means the legal documents created through the Automio Software and purchased or accessed through the Website.
“Loss” includes loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis.
“Purpose” means for your own limited usage but not for reproduction or copying in any way whatsoever.
“Video” means the recorded imagery, film and/or content accessible through the Website.
“Website” means www.boostlegaltemplates.com.au and any associated social media, landing or other associated webpages, sub-domains and any services accessed through the Website.
“You” and/or “Your” means you and your related parties and associates including any person you act on behalf of in connection with the Website.
- a reference to a Party that is a corporation includes a reference to all related corporations as that term is defined under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
- headings to clauses are included for the sake of convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of the clauses to which they relate;
- references to any statute or statutory provision includes that statute or statutory provision as amended, extended, consolidated or replaced by subsequent legislation and any orders, regulations, instruments or other subordinate legislation made under the relevant statute;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- The Fee is to be paid by credit or debit card unless otherwise agreed with Boost Legal
- You acknowledge that Boost Legal Templates are not responsible for the payment of monies between Users or third party merchant banking providers.
- You agree that Boost Legal Templates may charge any fees owing by You by way of deduction from Your debit or credit card.
- You acknowledge that any refund or technical issue which prevents you from accessing a Legal Document must be refunded or repaired by Automio and You have no rights against Boost Legal Templates in connection with any technical issues and Boost Legal Templates may or may not issue you a refund at its sole discretion.
- The price as stated on the Website may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of Boost Legal Templates.
- You agree to pay the Fee to Boost Legal Templates as consideration for the grant of Licence by the Boost Legal Templates to You.
- Boost Legal Templates uses Automio’s payment processor to process orders made through this Website. The processing of payments is additionally subject to the usage terms and policies of Automio and any payment processor used by it. Boost Legal Templates does not store your payment information on our servers. Automio’s usage terms and processes are available through the Automio website.
- Boost Legal Templates reserves the right to change the prices for Videos and Legal Documents at any time without notice.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all amounts payable through your use of the Website are expressed to be exclusive of GST. If GST is payable on a Taxable Supply, the amount payable for that Taxable Supply will be the amount expressed on this Website plus GST. For these purposes, the terms “GST” and “Taxable Supply” have the meanings given to them in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth).
- Restricted Licence
- In consideration of You agreeing to pay the Fee, Boost Legal Templates hereby grants to You the Licence for the Purpose.
- You must not:
use the Intellectual Property, Legal Documents and/or Video in anyway inconsistent with
the rights of Boost Legal Templates;
ii. interfere or obstruct Boost Legal Templates use and/or ownership of the Intellectual
Property claim any ownership or entitlement of the Intellectual Property;
iii. register or effect any registration which refers to the Intellectual Property or Boost Legal
iv. use the Intellectual Property, Legal Documents and/or Video in a manner outside the
scope of the Licence.
- You agree to the following:
the Intellectual Property is the property owned and belonging to Boost Legal Templates;
- You must not act in a way, or use or introduce anything that in any way may compromise, the Website or any Intellectual Property, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or Boost Legal Templates.
- You must keep all information, Intellectual Property, content and data in connection with any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document secure at all times and not accessible by any third parties other than your legal adviser, accountant or as otherwise required by law.
- Your information and data provided to Boost Legal Templates must be true, current and complete and you must ensure that the information remains true, current, correct and complete in your Legal Documents before using any Legal Document.
- You agree to preserve Boost Legal Templates copyright on the Legal Documents and Videos and You agree to publish copyright notices in favour of Boost Legal Templates as far as reasonably possible and at least once on every document.
- Legal Disclaimer
- Boost Legal Templates attempt to ensure that all Legal Documents and/or Videos on the Website including words, descriptions, interpretations, meanings, text and images is current but Boost Legal Templates do not guarantee its currency and Boost Legal Templates do not give any assurances with respect to the accuracy of the Legal Documents and/or Videos on the Website.
- You agree to seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Legal Documents and/or Videos. You undertake not act in reliance on any statement made through the Videos, a Legal Document or the Website.
- You are solely responsible for any reliance on the Videos and/or the Legal Documents as they are for general purposes only.
- Each purchase is treated separately through the Website such that no purchase is deemed to require a cost disclosure statement due to the value of the Legal Document and/or Video purchased at all times being below the amount otherwise requiring a cost disclosure statement pursuant to the uniform law.
- You are responsible for all loss and/or damage caused by You, whether directly or indirectly, to this Website or from Your use of this Website.
- While Boost Legal adopts measures to protect Your personal information from misuse, unauthorised access, modification, loss/damage, Boost Legal Templates do not represent or warrant that this Website is free from computer viruses or other defects. You are responsible for all loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the connection with the use of this Website, a Video or a Legal Document.
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to cancel your service contract with us; and to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- Boost Legal Templates aims to have the content on this Website current, accurate and to date, however You accept that there may be errors, omissions or delays as to the currency and accuracy of the content on the website, Legal Documents and/or Videos. The content on this Website may change without notice and You must not act in reliance on the content on this Website without first obtaining your own independent legal advice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Boost Legal Templates exclude all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), legislation or otherwise for any loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Website, content on the Website, the Legal Documents and/or Videos.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, any claim by You against Boost Legal Templates will be limited to the amount of the Fee to which that Video or Legal Document relates.
- Boost Legal Templates does not give You any undertaking, representation, or warranty in relation to the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document including as to whether or not the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document are suitable for your purpose and/or your situation.
- You acknowledge that Videos, Legal Documents and the Website, may contain inaccuracies and/or errors, and may not be complete and/or suitable for Your purposes.
- Boost Legal Templates does not accept any liability for such mistakes, inaccuracies and errors and You acknowledge that you should seek professional advice before seeking to rely on the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document for your purpose and/or your situation.
- You hereby agree and undertake to release Boost Legal Templates, its related parties and/or associates to the fullest extent permitted by Australian Law from any and all liability, damage, Loss, claims, cost or expense incurred by You whether or not due to the negligence or other acts or omissions of Boost Legal Templates or its relates parties and associates.
- You agree and warrant that any legal action You may pursue in connection with the Website or the legal documents purchased via the Website will be against Automio and not against Boost Legal Templates or it’s related parties.
- No Legal Advice
- The Website provides You with an automation tool and does not give any substitute for legal or other professional advice.
- Your communication to Boost Legal Templates and any information provided, stored or downloaded by You may not be protected by legal privilege.
- You agree to indemnify Boost Legal Templates for any loss Boost Legal Templates may suffer as a result of Your failure to obtain independent legal advice before You seek to rely on any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document meets Your specific requirements and acknowledge that You will seek professional advice before taking any action in connection with any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document.
- Availability of The Website
- While Boost Legal Templates aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Website, Boost Legal Templates may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to the Website, including any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document without notice. Boost Legal Templates will not be liable to You or any third party for any harm related to, arising out of, or caused by any changed, suspended, discontinued or restricted access to any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document.
- You acknowledge that you must have full internet, server, search engine and technology requirements as required for the use of the Website including purchases made through the Website and as might be required in connection with any of the Website, Videos, Website content and/or a Legal Document.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.