An employment contract is an agreement between an employer and employee outlining the terms and conditions that form the legal relationship between the parties. It represents an agreement between the employer and employee concerning the employment engagement between the parties.
Under 15 minutes
Approx. 15 pages
About this document
Leap-frog over the minefield that is employment law in Australia with this full-form, top-tier quality employment contract! It has been meticulously drafted to standards that meet or even exceed those of the largest Australian and international law firms and sets the “gold standard” for employment contracts in Australia.
Use this for everything from a casual assistant position to a high-level professional or executive role – it seamlessly adapts to suit full-time, part-time and casual employees at any level.
Our ingenious online questionnaire gives you full control over the employee’s duties, places and hours of work, remuneration structure, termination rights, etc and provides you with succinct but helpful guidance along the way. You can easily add sophisticated terms like confidentiality obligations, intellectual property ownership provisions and even non-solicitation/non-compete clauses in just a few clicks.
- A top-tier-quality, complete employment contract
- Adapts to suit full-time, part-time and casual employees of all levels
- Remuneration can be an annual salary or hourly rate (whether plus additional loadings/penalties or as an offsetting amount)
- Easily add sophisticated terms like confidentiality, ownership of intellectual property and restraints
- Full control over specific duties, places and hours of work, termination rights, etc
- Automatically add a customised offer letter and/or probation letters as well
- Save time by automatically creating a customised offer letter to go along with the employment contract.
- If a probation period applies, automatically create customised letters of successful/unsuccessful probation as well.
It takes under 15 minutes for you to have employment agreement ready for use.
Approximately 15 pages long (it allows you to automatically create customised probation letter and a customised letter of offer but it is optional).
This interview will generate a document based on the information provided by you. It does not and is not intended to represent legal advice or the practice of law (even if the information you input is based on suggestions or tips provided by us).
Please note: if you want professional assurance that this template and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation, we recommend that you consult with a lawyer authorised to practice law in your jurisdiction.
Boost Legal Templates have a dedicated team of professionals who are experts when it comes to small business enquiries. With the support of Mathew and team, I have been able to gather the documentation needed to grow my small business with confidence. .